JAMESTOWN — Ray Rex Henry, 88, of Jamestown, NC passed away from complications of a stroke on Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021. A memorial service to celebrate the life of Ray Henry will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021, at Jamestown United Methodist Church in Jamestown, NC. The family will greet friends in the fellowship hall following the service. Due to COVID-19, masks will be required. Arrangements by Cumby Family Funeral Service, High Point.
- Woman, 18, charged in double stabbing
- Police: Dirt bike solution will take time
- Deputies investigate shooting in Trinity
- Greensboro sets hearing amid megasite clamor
- Ministries share Thanksgiving meals with all
- Volcano mineral water to be launched in Guilford
- State budget boosts teacher pay
- Katharine Hayden Payne
- David Robertson Sr.
- Fisch glad Rockers’ schedule is in place
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.