WASHINGTON — Democrat Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump to become the 46th president of the United States on Saturday, positioning himself to lead a nation gripped by a historic pandemic and a confluence of economic and social turmoil.
- Fire guts apartment, no one injured
- Key car part targeted by thieves
- Smith wins online access scholarship
- French leader tells child sex abuse victims 'we believe you'
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic
- 3,000 arrested at protests demanding Navalny's release
- Judge: Kenosha shooter can't associate with supremacists
- In first days, Biden flashes action as deep problems loom
- HIGH POINT CONFIDENTIAL: Davidson County mother died trying to keep her sons out of the Army
- Dancing fundraiser takes new look due to COVID
- Sterling Fair
- Vaccine supply causes headaches
- Company invests $10M in hub
- Wanted 1-20-21
- Congratulations to David Congdon
- Brian Timothy Ball
- Lawmakers should reject Medicaid expansion
- Dance contestants share thoughts on upcoming fundraiser
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.