HIGH POINT — The Guilford County’s Board of Commissioners approved a resolution Thursday night recognizing the 60th anniversary of High Point high school students’ sit-in, which played a pivotal role in the nation’s civil rights movement.
- Police Report 1-21-21
- County provides COVID vaccine updates
- Forsyth downs Westchester boys, girls
- Hayworth donates $1 million to children's museum
- Job fair scheduled for local employer
- PREP ROUNDUP: Andrews sweeps Providence Grove
- Archdale police probe shootings into residences
- Councilman advised to cease discussion
- Local teen wins Stars & Stripes Award
- Popular cardiologist opens city practice
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.