• Jeremie Kashindi, 29, Loflin Avenue, High Point, was charged with robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons and assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, Sept. 15.
• Brian Fredrick Foster, 35, Edgewood Drive, High Point, was charged with simple assault on a handicapped person, Sept. 15.
• Breyon Jeter, 24, Asbill Avenue, High Point, was charged with assault and battery or simple assault and first-degree trespassing, Sept. 15.
• Darron Ellison Williams, 53, Welch Drive, High Point, was charged with impaired driving and driving while license revoked/impaired based, Sept. 15.
• Michael Eugene Butcher, 49, Coltrane Avenue, High Point, was charged with larceny, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and failure to appear, Sept. 15.
• Andrew Lawson Whitt, 24, Archdale Road, High Point, was charged with carrying a concealed gun, Sept. 15.
• Report of vandalism in the 200 block of Windley Street where an object was thrown through the front window of a residence, Sept. 15.
• Report of larceny of a mobile toter in the 1700 block of Shorewell Drive, Sept. 15.
• Report of larceny of $4,750 worth of jewelry and $680 in cash from a residence in the 2700 block of Croquet Circle, Sept. 15.