• Ta’Shawn Lindsey, 19, Denny Street, High Point, was charged with assault inflicting serious injury, June 21.
• Viengnakhone Mixaykham, 38, Guyer Street, High Point, was charged with second-degree trespassing, June 21.
• Police are investigating the theft of about $1,000 worth of tools from a Chevrolet Silverado pickup parked outside the Lowes on N. Main Street. The men left similar items required for their jobs in work bags in the back of their work truck for a short time while they were in the store. When the men returned to the truck, their tools had been taken, June 21.
• Police are investigating the theft of a $1,600 check from a resident of Amhurst Avenue, June 21.
• Police responded to a report of someone finding ammunition along Brentwood Street, June 21.
• Police are investigating a break-in to a Dodge Dart along Centennial Street in which $800 worth of firearms were stolen, June 21.
• Police are investigating a break-in to a Chevrolet Impala along Meredith Street in which a rifle worth $350 was stolen, June 21.
• Police are seeking whoever stole a utility trailer worth $5,000 and ladders in the trailer valued at $150 from a business on Greensboro Road, June 21.
• Police are investigating a report of a cellphone worth $1,300 stolen from a business on N. Main Street, June 21.