High Point Police Department reports filed Feb. 24, 2021.
• Sincere Little, 24, Cedrow Drive, High Point, was charged with one count each of assault on a female by a male over 18 years of age and driving while license suspended or revoked, Feb. 23.
• Thomas Anthony Meachin Jr., 30, Guilford College Road, Greensboro, was charged with assault inflicting serious injury, Feb. 24.
Breaking and entering
• Franklin Staples, 63, Clover Drive, High Point, was charged with one count each of felony breaking and entering, breaking into or forcing open a coin-operated machine, and larceny after breaking and entering, Feb. 24.
• Vincent Louis Catty, 46, Ingleside Drive, High Point, was charged with breaking and entering-building and vandalism to real property willful and wanton injury, Feb. 24.
• Joseph Lee Trahan, 38, South Road, High Point, was charged with one count each of larceny and second-degree trespass, Feb. 24.
• Edward Lee York, 54, Centennial Street, High Point, was charged with habitual larceny, Feb. 24.
• Jasmani Butler, 33, Village Creek Circle, Winston-Salem, was charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle, Feb. 24.
• David Michael Smith, 40, Lowe Road, Madison, was charged with one count of possession of a counterfeit instrument, check or currency and two counts of uttering a forged instrument, Feb. 23.
• Edward Lee York, 54, N. Centennial Street, High Point, was charged with habitual larceny, Feb. 24.
• Devontae Patterson, 21, Bellemeade Street, High Point, was charged with one count each of possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI and possession of marijuna paraphernalia, Feb. 24.
• Desmone Barringer, 39, Anderson Place, High Point, was charged with possession of a controlled substance Schedule III, Feb. 24.
• Devontae Tyrese Patterson, 21, Bellemeade Street, High Point, was charged with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia, Feb. 24.
• Ladarle Levon Watson, 29, Richardson Avenue, High Point, was charged with second-degree trespassing, Feb. 24.
• Police are investigating an attempted telephone fraud of a resident of Clover Street, Feb. 24.
• Police are seeking who stole a catalytic converter from a Toyota 4 Runner on Swathmore Avenue, Feb. 24.
• Report of larceny of a dirt bike in the 500 block of Steele Street, Feb. 24.
• Report of drug possession at W. Market Center Drive and W. Green Drive where an officer found crack cocaine in a vehicle following a traffic stop, Feb. 24.
• Report of a drug overdose in the 2200 block of Edgewood Drive where a patient was revived with Narcan, Feb. 24.
• Report of code enforcement violations in the 200 block of W. Parris Avenue where officers responded to a welfare check of a 72-year-old woman. A family member was able to make contact with the woman by phone but told police she needed medical assistance and couldn’t get to the door. High Point firefighters forced their way into the residence and found alarming living conditions inside, with the state of the house not fit for human habitation. The woman was taken to the hospital for treatment and High Point code enforcement officers were made aware of the house, Feb. 24.
• Report of larceny at the ABC Store on E. Parris Avenue where a store worker told police that a man had stolen some items and was hiding behind a trash bin in a nearby parking lot. When police approached the man, he attempted to flee and was captured, Feb. 24.
• Report of a residential burglary in the 1100 block of E. Russell Avenue where a woman told police her back door was kicked in by her sister’s ex-boyfriend, Feb. 24.
• Report of larceny from a motor vehicle at Lowe’s on N. Main Street where a man said his catalytic converter was cut off his vehicle while he was at work, Feb. 24.