High Point Police Department reports from Thursday, Jan. 14.
• Timothy Allen Beard, 32, Sadler Court, High Point, was charged with one count each of assault inflicting serious injury, larceny and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, Jan. 14.
• Christian Lee Ratley, 30, Pleasant Garden Road, Greensboro, was charged with larceny, Jan. 14.
• Lashawna Moyd, 46, Dogwood Circle, High Point, was charged with two counts of larceny, Jan. 14.
• Jeffrey Scott Fuller, 48, Barbee Avenue, High Point, was charged with being a habitual felon, Jan. 14.
• Keiana Turner, 24, Hodgin Street, High Point, was charged with allowing animals to run at large, Jan. 14.
• James Harvey Oham, 63, Cam Road, Thomasville, was charged with driving or allowing a vehicle to be driven without registration, Jan. 14.
• Michelle Baker Thompson, 45, Sadler Court, High Point, was charged with driving while license suspended or revoked, Jan. 14.
• Police are investigating a possible break-in to a residence on Wise Avenue, Jan. 14.